Caring for Anthurium Flowers
Flower Care & Conditioning
When you receive your wholesale Anthurium flowers - carefully remove them from the box to avoid damaging them.
Care & Conditioning:
- Anthurium need to be rehydrated upon arrival.
- Immerse the entire flower upside down in room temperature water (70-75 degrees) for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Once complete, recut your anthurium stems at an angle and immediately place in clean, fresh water.
- There is no need to use preservatives, as these flowers will last a long time.
- Do not refrigerate or keep in an area where the temperature will be below 50 degrees. The flowers will blacken if they get too cold.
- For potted plants - display in bright light but NOT direct sunlight. They require high humidity so mist regularly, but avoid spraying the flowers directly.
- Casey Wagner