Fresh Cut Agapanthus
Wholesale Agapanthus Flowers
Color: Blue, pink, purple, & white
Season: Spring, Summer & Fall
Tall, line flowers with multiple bell shaped petals grouped together at the top of the stalk. These are used as a line flower typically, but could also add texture and or form to your arrangement. These might need a little extra time to reach their ideal bloom potential. Our recommendation is getting these delivered three or four days before you need them to be fully bloomed.
- AKA: Agapanthus, African Lily, Blue Lily, Lily of the Nile
- Colors: Light blue shades to deep purples and white (rare)
- Aroma: None
- Availability: Year round, but mainly available Spring, Summer & Fall
- Average Vase Life: 7 to 10 days
- Arranging Tip: Exotic flowers that make a statement, you can use only a few stems or cut them down to create a more classic look. Enhance these tall flowers with bold, broad leaves like monstera at the base.
- Casey Wagner