Wholesale Poppy Flowers
Form: Accent, Form
Colors: Amaranthus caudatus: burgundy, green, red; Amaranthus cruentus: gingery brown; Also hybrid varieties avaialble in Red, Burgundy, Orange, Brown, Yellow, & Green
Length: Medium, long
Season: Spring & Summer
Poppies look absolutely stunning in English garden and whimsical flower arrangements. Use with brightly colored flowers in unique vessels to create eye catching floral designs.
- AKA: Papaver nudicaule, Oriental poppy, Iceland poppy, Hen and chickens (pods)
- Colors: Yellow, cream, orange, pale salmon, white, & red
- Aroma: May have a light scent
- Vase Life: Poor (5 to 7 days)
- Arranging Tip: Poppies excrete latex that helps to protect the flowers. By sealing the stems with the boiling water you will prevent the flowers from wilting prematurely.
- Casey Wagner