Workshops & Classes Blooms and Bubbly
Aren’t subs the worst??
We offer all of the flowers & greens on the website based on their typical availability. However, sometimes seasons are unpredictable, the weather is uncooperative, or any number of other things out of our control happen and we aren’t able to source the variety you chose.
We have at least three sources (most products have seven) for every item listed on our website, but even so we’re working with perishable products and sometimes life happens. That all being said, we might have to substitute what you ordered – in those cases we will contact you to let you know.
We might ask you what you’re going for – shape, color, or texture – to make sure that we find reasonable alternatives to what you’re using in your designs. If nothing we offer works, we can also provide you with a store credit or refund.
Here's what you need to know about how we ship.
Going Bloom ships via FedEx, UPS, and other express shipping services. We offer Free Shipping on flowers and greenery to the bottom 48 states
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday.
- Monday deliveries are not possible.
- We are not currently shipping to Canada & Puerto Rico.
- Orders to Hawaii & Alaska will be charged an additional surcharge based on the total weight and contents of your order, this is due to the extra fees incurred shipping to these areas. You'll see this added at checkout.
- Saturday Delivery is only available under very special circumstances and will be charged an additional fee. Click here to learn more.
We ship most of our flowers in bud form. Choose the approximate date you'd like the item delivered on. We can't guarantee the flowers will deliver on that exact date, but we'll do our best.
Here's our full Shipping Policy.
If something goes wrong...
Although a problem with a flower delivery rarely happens, perishable products will have the occasional issue. Knowing this, we've worked with our farms to develop a process that will help you get a reship or account credit as soon as possible.
Our goal is to respond to you quickly with a solution.
Claims must be submitted within 24 hours of DELIVERY to qualify for a credit or reshipment.
Here are the instructions:
- When your boxes arrive, inspect for errors or product damage. Any problems with your flowers or greens must be reported by email or text within 24 hours of their arrival.
- If you wish to claim a product, you must send photos! We can accept claim pictures by text (888.984.3894) or email (Claims@GoingBloom.com). Include a description of the issue and the photos listed below.
Photos we need:
- A photo of the FARM label. This is the one with the contents in the box - sometimes this is written by hand.
- A group shot of all the affected flowers.
- Include close ups of the issue on multiple stems + other pics you think might help us see the problem.
- If you have received the wrong color or type of product, lay all of the bunches out on a table so that we can see them.
- Additionally, pics of all the variety labels – these can be found on the outer wrapping for each product.
Monitor resolutions, changing seasons, farm temperatures, and soil nutrients have been known to affect the color and/or size (among other differences) of the product(s) you've ordered. These are variables that we cannot control. If the product received has slight size differences, color variations, or some other uncontrollable variable we will not be able to open a claim.